Milestone will also be marked with giveaways and “throwback” food and drink specials
Fiesta Henderson will celebrate 15 years of providing entertainment to the Henderson community by hosting events and activities that include a ceremony with Henderson mayor Andy A. Hafen, who will present a proclamation to the property. Throughout its anniversary week, Fiesta Henderson will also hold giveaways and offer unbeatable “throwback” specials. In 1998, Fiesta Henderson opened as The Reserve and transitioned to its new name in 2001 after being acquired by Station Casinos. Team Members who were part of The Reserve opening team will be present at the ceremony with the mayor. Since Fiesta Henderson’s opening in June 1998, the population of Henderson has nearly doubled – and so has Fiesta Henderson. The property completed a major expansion in 2007 that included the addition of movie theaters and a quick eats area.
The property continues its transformation. The new high limit area, scheduled to open in February, will offer a new façade, a more intimate space and personalized service. Fiesta Henderson is also getting ready for a new restaurant, Café Fiesta, which is scheduled to open in March and offer a wide variety of scratch-made signature dishes for less than $10 all day, every day.
Fiesta Henderson offers a wide variety of amenities that include 224 hotel rooms and suites, restaurants such as the iconic Fuego steakhouse and 4,500 square feet of meeting space. The casino floor offers state-of-the-art gaming with more than 1,600 slot machines, 18 table games and a community favorite: all-paper bingo.
Monday, February 4-Sunday, February 10
“Throwback” Food & Drink Specials
- $.98 Fiesta Ritas offering a hint of raspberry
- $1.98 Fiesta Coolers, a mango based drink with a hit of hot chile
- $1.98 Birthday Cake drinks
- $19.98 Surf & Turf at Fuego with a grilled ribeye and half pound of snow crab legs
- $19.98 dinner for two at Amigo’s with queso dip and chips, one fajita entrée, one two-item combo and one dessert of choice
Thursday, February 7
- Free cake and champagne throughout the property, 3-8 p.m.
- iPad2 Frenzy from 3-8 p.m. (two winners per hour, to become eligible, guests must play actively with their Boarding Pass rewards cards on slot machines during time of giveaway)
Saturday, February 9
Ceremony with mayor, 11 a.m. at the stage adjacent to Cerveza Cantina
777 W. Lake Mead Parkway
Henderson, NV 89015
All media must be cleared by Station Casinos PR prior to arrival. See contact info below.
Jay A. Alpert, Station Casinos
(702) 495-4244, cell (702) 578-1329