The holidays are here and that means shopping for that special gift (even if it is for you). Below are some great ideas that encompass beauty and originality to any gift guide.
Savvy Lingerie offers everyday intimate apparel needs or for that special occasion. Its lingerie empowers women to celebrate and enjoy their sensuality. Items include lingerie, nightwear, accessories and jewelry. Savvy Lingerie also specializes in bridal and bachelorette parties. savvylingerie.com
1. Fringe teddy available in black, red and purple. $65
2. Long satin robe available in red, black and white. $129
D&R House of Diamonds
D&R House of Diamonds, founded by Dave Padgett and Richard Shaw, is dedicated to consulting and assisting clients privately and professionally in choosing the perfect loose diamond, specializing in timeless engagement rings, classic designer jewelry and professional custom design. dandrhouseofdiamonds.com
3. 14ktw Diamond and Sapphire Twist Halo Fashion Ring, Available in multiple sizes Starting at: $1,299
All products are made in the United States and included cookware, cutlery, bakeware and fry/sauté pans that are coated with NutriShield, a high-performance non-stick mineral coating that offers numerous benefits without dangerous chemicals. Visit nutrichefusa.com and use code LVWM
5. 10.5 inch NutriSheild Saute Pan with special Las Vegas Woman magazine pricing $99
6. Three piece bamboo case set includes 7 inch Asian cleaver, 8 inch Chef knife and 3.5 inch paring knife in a bamboo case that doubles as a cutting board with special Las Vegas Woman magazine price $249
Alligator Soup offers a selection of teapots, jewelry boxes, clocks, home decor, pens, journals, frames and personalized gifts. alligatorsoup.com.
7. Alexandra Ferguson Pillows for any occasion $65-$85 each
8. Michael Aram and Simon Pierce frames, candles, serving pieces and glassware ranging from $65 and up
Aaron Lelah Jewelers
Expert jeweler and designer Aaron Lelah has been designing custom-made, fine jewelry for more than 30 years. Gold, silver, precious and semi-precious stones set in pendants, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and broaches can be the centerpiece to a person’s wardrobe. Watches are more than a time-keeping piece; it is a fashion accessory for both men and women. aaronlelahjewelers.com
9. Sterling and platinum plate with genuine amethyst multi-checkerboard cushion cut stone, Many styles to choose, Ranging from $399-$799
MarkieChar Jewelry, located in Tivoli Village, is the boutique for jewelry and accessories. MarkieChar brings together modern beauty and timeless elegance and features unique pieces from local designers as well as designers from around the world.
These scarves combine luxurious fabrics and positive good luck charms to comfort you like the arms of a loved one, while adding unique and unprecedented style to any outfit. The line has been worn and admired by celebrities such as Sarah Jessica Parker and Rihanna. But most importantly, they are worn by the inspiring and amazing women from all around the globe.
11. Peacock scarf is made of silk. $79