By Debbie Hall
- Walk us through a typical day in your shoes.
My days are constructive chaos since it’s a byproduct of my ADHD. However I try to maintain certain staples daily including a gym routine, many phone calls and performing on the strip. Eating food and drinking water also finds its way into my schedule.
- Have you ever purchased any As Seen on TV items?
No, but oddly enough I find infomercials to be fantastic programming if you are looking for comedy where there isn’t comedy intended.
- If you could destroy a grade-school photo of yourself, what year would it be and why?
Fifth grade, beside the awful haircut, I had a Philadelphia eagles shirt on we bought at Goodwill.
Yes it was nice to be warm, however now that I have a choice I would rather freeze than wear a football jersey of any other team but my beloved Patriots!
- While grocery shopping, what is your stick-in-the-cart-when-no-one-is-looking item?
- If we were to look through your iPod or iPhone, what is on your hit list or playlist or favorite app?
I haven’t found an app I love so I am creating one – stand by.
- Do you ever play “tourist” in Vegas? If so, what is your favorite thing to do?
I love Las Vegas, but I stay off the Strip unless I have family in town then I play tour guide.
- What do you do to unwind and relax?
You can find me at a daytime movie alone at least once a week.
- Does anyone ever mistake you for someone else?
One time someone mistook me for me and apologized when I told them I wasn’t me. Does that count?
Justin Spencer is the founder and creator of the Las Vegas headline show, Recycled Percussion, and the life changing movement, Legacy X. Spencer grew up in a small town in New Hampshire and at a young age identified his dream of becoming a performer. Through hard work, dedication and determination to never give up, he was able to make this dream a reality. Spencer incorporates drumming and an active lifestyle into Recycled Percussion’s shows which can be seen nightly at The Quad Resort & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. For five years, Spencer has developed the Legacy X program using the approach of anti-substance, pro fitness, branding based and goalsetting lifestyle in order to help others reach their aspirations.