- Walk us through a typical day in your shoes.
Oh my! There are no typical days. I co-produce and star as D.D. in “Marriage Can Be Murder,” host Slot Tournaments at MGM and co-lead a new church in Henderson called Sin City Church. I co-lead with another female, Rhonda Baker. We are the first two women that I know of who planted a church. I also have a husband, five grand babies and three dogs. Nothing is typical. I start early and end late.
- Have you ever purchased any As Seen on TV items?
Yes the wallet that was crushed by the truck for my hubby. He loves it!
- If you could destroy a grade-school photo of yourself, what year would it be and why?
None. They are all a part of me. They show the growth and progression of whom I am.
- While grocery shopping, what is your stick-in-the-cart-when-no-one-is-looking item?
Ruffles and French onion dip.
- If we were to look through your device, what is on your hit list or playlist or favorite app?
WeatherBug, Star Tracker, Instagram. As for playlists, mostly pop hits.
- Do you ever play “tourist” in Vegas? If so, what is your favorite thing to do?
Yes! Our city is awesome, so I try a new restaurant every six weeks. I visit the Bellagio gardens a lot. Now we are season ticket holders of the Las Vegas Golden Knights. I love that Las Vegas is always evolving. The energy and excitement are contagious.
- What do you do to unwind and relax?
I read, color and watch movies. Massages are good too.
- Does anyone ever mistake you for someone else?
Yes. Sharon Stone, Lorie Morgan, Madonna and Brigitte Neilsen. I was asked for autographs as all of them at one time in my life.