- Walk us through a typical day in your shoes.
Morning yawns. Voicemail check. Iced black coffee. From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. I am at The Space planning and producing events and making sure our Mondays Dark featured charities are working hard for their $10,000. Magic Mike shows is Wednesday to Sunday at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. so I head to Hard Rock from The Space those days.
- Have you ever purchased any As Seen on TV items?
Only when I’m waiting for my drugs at Walgreens. I can poach an egg in 30 seconds like it’s nobody’s business.
- If you could destroy a grade-school photo of yourself, what year would it be and why?
There was one that was taken after our hockey initiation and I think I’m missing an eyebrow and half a head of hair..
- While grocery shopping, what is your stick-in-the-cart-when-no-one-is-looking item?
I try to find little treats that remind me of home. Ketchup Flavored Chips, All Dressed Chips, Coffee Crisp.
- If we were to look through your device, what is on your hit list or playlist or favorite app?
I still Shazam a lot. I’m always too behind when it comes to music so when I’m out and I hear a tune I get excited about I Shazam away.
- Do you ever play “tourist” in Vegas? If so, what is your favorite thing to do?
I love to see shows! Anything live and anywhere! We have amazing, talented performers here.
- What do you do to unwind and relax?
I love to stay at hotels here and shut down for a day. I try to force myself to do it. I love to eat, so dinner and a room is good for my soul.
- Does anyone ever mistake you for someone else?
Not really. What I love that’s currently happening. People used to say “Hey! You’re the Rock of Ages guy!” Now they say “Hey! You’re the Mondays Dark guy.” I like that a lot.