Date(s) - 04/20/2013
12:00 pm-11:30 pm
Gold Mine Tavern
Gold Mine Tavern, located on historic Water Street, will play host to the first Hendertucky Music Festival, which is expected to be Henderson’s largest festival of its kind. Hendertucky Music Festival will feature local bands, local artists, food, drinks and vendors. Ten bands will rotate onto the stage for 12 hours, rain or shine. The free event is for people aged 21+.
Hendertucky Music Festival, expected to draw a crowd of thousands, demonstrates Gold Mine Tavern’s support of local artists. Founded in 1965, Gold Mine Tavern has featured live music since its beginning, and has consistently hosted local acts every weekend for the past three years. Gold Mine Tavern has also re-invented itself while keeping a comfortable neighborhood feel. Using a grant from the City of Henderson, Gold Mine Tavern refreshed its patio and interior within the past year, resulting in increased crowds nightly.
Water Street District/Gold Mine Tavern in Henderson
Free. Hendertucky Music Festival is open to people aged 21+.
- American Cream: Classic rock of the sixties and seventies with indie rock of today.
- Play for Keeps: Unique rock, indie and alternative
- Oneness Vibe: Infectious grooves, melodic harmonies and hypnotic rhythms
- Stoney Curtis Band: Classic blues-rock power trio
- The Roxy Gunn Project: Eclectic energetic rock
- Left Standing: Alternative rock and acoustic sets
- Daze Gone By: Blazing hot classic rock
- Beau Hodges Band: “Red dirt” rock, which is part country, part rock, part blues and part heavy
- Brea: R&B hip-hop
- Welbe: R&B hip-hop and rap
- DJ Al: Gold Mine Tavern’s resident DJ
*All entertainment subject to change and cancellation.
www.thegoldminetavern.com or (702) 318-8446, ext. 210
Spokespeople and performances are available in advance and the day of the event. Media wishing to attend should RSVP to the media contact number listed above.