Date(s) - 06/03/2015
Town Square Las Vegas
A unique, interactive Town Hall-style event where 6 leading experts and an excited, engaged audience will dish, discuss, dissect, and debate the current state of the 2015 date!
- 100 of Las Vegas’ most dynamic SINGLE WOMEN
- 100 of its most ELIGIBLE BACHELORS
Seated on opposite sides of one theater; brought together for one special night to answer one simple question:
WHY IS EVERYONE STILL SINGLE?
On June 3, at the Baobab Stage Theatre at Town Square – we find out!
Hosted & Moderated by BRIAN HOWIE, Award-winning Producer and Author of How to Find Love in 60 Seconds and featuring a panel of the nation’s most prominent voices, specialists,and personalities, including:
- ELAINE CASALE, Las Vegas’ Leading Intuitive Matchmaking Expert at InterActions Dating
- TIFFANY MASTERS, Online dating etiquette specialist. Award winning/columnist radio host, Author of Fifty Shades of Masters
- KATHERINE KOPA, Relationship Writer, Casting Producer ABC’s “The Bachelor”
- JARED LAURENCE, International Speaker, Confidence Coach, & Dating Expert
- KIMBERLY SELTZER, America’s #1 Dating Makeover Expert & Confidence Specialist
- ANITA VACCARO, Licensed Psychotherapist and Marriage and Family Therapist
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR, ALL ATTENDEES MUST PURCHASE IN ADVANCE THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
Tickets limited to 100 per gender
6:30pm for pre-show cocktails, showtime is 7:30pm
FOR ALL ATTENDEES,THE FUN & GAMES CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE EVENT WITH OUR POST-SHOW “MEET, GREET, MIX, MINGLE, & MATCH” PARTY AT YARDHOUSE!
FOR MORE NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES OR FURTHER INFO VISIT www.GreatLoveDebate.com