Honorary Chairperson, Governor Brian Sandoval and The Foundation for Excellence and Distinctions are proud to announce the 10th anniversary of the Señoras of Excellence/Señores of Distinction Awards Gala. Join us for an elegant evening of fine dining, libations and dancing at the Wynn Las Vegas Latour Ballroom. Purchase a table for $3,000 or individual tickets for $300 each. Call 702.898.0007 or email SOE.SOD@gmail.com for more information.
The event will benefit The UNLV Foundation, Nevada State College, College of Southern Nevada, Nevada Hospital Association, Puerto Rican Association Scholarship Fund, CAEO at UNLV, H.E.A.R.T. for Children with Autism, Latin Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation Scholarship Fund, City Impact Center and Miss Nevada Scholarship Fund.
The Señoras of Excellence and Señores of Distinction are men, women and corporations who support the educational growth of young people in the Las Vegas community.
This year’s honorees are:
- Corporation of Excellence: Cirque du Soleil
- Corporation of Distinction: MGM Resorts International
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Nancy Houssels, Founder, Nevada Ballet Theater and The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Humanitarian of the Year Award: Wayne Newton, Entertainer
Señoras of Excellence:
Señores of Distinction:
- Warren Volker, M.D., PhD, Chairman and CEO of WellHealth Quality Care
- Bart Patterson, President of Nevada State College
The Foundation for Excellence and Distinction 501(c)3 has helped over 200 Las Vegas students pursuing Excellence in Education with scholarship opportunities to make their college education a reality. The future of our nation rests in the hands of our children and their education is the key to their success.