Date(s) - 01/24/2017
7:00 am-1:30 pm
UNLV Cox Pavilion
Preview Las Vegas gives Nevada business professionals the information, insights, and data they need to power their success in 2017. Year over year, Preview attracts decision-makers, professionals with purchasing power in their companies, and high level executives to hear about trends, business, and the economy.
This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- The Stat Pack Live, presented by Mike PeQueen, Managing Director, Partner, HighTower Las Vegas and John Restrepo, Principal, RCG Economics
- Our Travel and Tourism Industry, presented by Rossi Ralenkotter, President/CEO, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- The Metropolitan Revolution Continues, presented by Dr. Robert Lang, Executive Director, Brookings Mountain West, and Dr. John Hudak, Senior Fellow in Governance Studies and Deputy Director of the Center for Effective Public Management, Brookings Institution
- Innovation at Home: Businesses in Nevada Leading the Way, led by Steve Hill, Director, Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Vegas’ Home Team: The Golden Knights, presented by Kerry Bubolz, President, Vegas Golden Knights and Nehme Abouzeid, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Vegas Golden Knights
If you are interested in sponsoring this program, please contact Greta Seidman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send questions to Jackie Fisher at email@example.com or 702.586.3843.